Located in the heart of Georgetown’s historical zone, House of Journey Penang is a perfect base for exploring the island during your stay here!
Directly off the main backpackers’ district of Chulia Street and Love Lane, we are just minutes away from Georgetown’s UNESCO World Heritage cultural center, surrounded by delicious street food, ethnic restaurants and exciting nightlife.
Our hostel is housed within the structure of an 1850s heritage building and features cozy interior design, recently renovated Western toilets and hot showers that our guests love!
Our facilities also include:
- Bed linens and blanket (towels are available for a small fee)
- Hot showers, hairdryers and free showel gel (available 24/7)
- Complimentary breakfast of coffee, tea and toast with a selection of butter and jams every morning
- Common area with bar, free wifi, satellite TV and board games
- Smoking areas located on our outdoor patio and second-floor balcony
- Free city map and tourist information
- Laundry, motorscooter hire and ticketing services
- 24-hour access and security systems
Check-in hours are 2pm-9pm. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any further questions!